Saturday, May 2, 2015

OneNote review

OneNote is a convenient, "all-in-one" stop for organizing multiple areas of life.  The program is free and available on any device.  I appreciate the tabs a familiar layout to other Microsoft office programs.  The sharing features make it easy to view, add, and edit content from one device to another from any location.  OneNote is very email friendly and allows you to link your accounts and send things you've been working on right from the program without logging in to an email site. 

I really like the "TAGS" menu on the iPad version of the OneNote app. 
This drop down menu allows you make specific notes for yourself while you're in the middle of working on something and keep track of these notes later.  Now that I'm a blogger, I can use OneNote to "remember" things to keep for the Blog.  I can also share things with my students straight from OneNote and keep an ongoing list of music to listen to. 


No comments:

Post a Comment